Digital Thesis & Project Room
Step by Step Process
1. Select your program below to review procedures and guidelines for publication.
- Graduate Centre for Applied Psychology
- Faculty of Business - Graduate Programs
- School of Computing and Information Systems
- Master of Arts—Integrated Studies
- Legislative Drafting
2. Convert your thesis into a single PDF file for submission.Contact the Digital Thesis and Project Team if your file is larger than 10 MB or if you require further assistance.
3. For project/thesis submission information, contact:
- Dr. Gina Wong-Wylie, Graduate Centre for Applied Psychology
- Dr. Angela Workman-Stark, Faculty of Business - Graduate Programs
- Linda Gray, School of Computing and Information Systems
- MAIS Office , Master of Arts - Integrated Studies
- PBDLD Office , Legislative Drafting
For technical support and assistance, please contact: Digital Thesis and Project Team
4. Complete the e-submission form. A template of each centre's form can be viewed at this url: http://dtpr.lib.athabascau.ca/sample.php, though the actual form is only available once you've gained the appropriate url and password from the contacts listed above.
5. Wait two days and then check to ensure your thesis or project is posted at the DTPR repository. If your project is not available after two days, contact your centre.
Copyright Athabasca University